Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.190 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨500,765 (C$9,782) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)