Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.069 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,669 (C$9,686) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)