Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.170 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,215 (C$2,486) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)