Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,715 ($7,622) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)