Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,210 ($5,936) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)