Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,806 (R$ 4,812) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)