Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.456 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,677 (R$ 2,282) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (36 minutes ago)