Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,912 (R$ 4,652) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)