Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.520 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,124 (R$ 1,799) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)