Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,699 (Mex$ 20,109) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)