Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,942 (€1,300) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)