Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06019 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,319 (₩1,251,439) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)