Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨726,137 (₩12,680,182) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨545,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)