Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.192 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨61,999 (28,283 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)