Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,687 (元8,414) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)