Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,842 (元3,877) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (32 minutes ago)