Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.391 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,002 (元10,542) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)