Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,405 (元6,797) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (43 minutes ago)