Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 523 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,641 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)