Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,092 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)