Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,567 (₨152,122) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)