Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,705 (₨159,166) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)