Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.095 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,088 (12,628 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)