Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.012 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,146 (14,987 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)