Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.147 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,312 (13,764 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (43 minutes ago)