Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.409 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨50,811 (Mex$ 14,903) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)