Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,691 ($6,568) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)