Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.102 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,644 ($1,478) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)