Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,006 ($834) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)