Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,965 ($1,111) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)