Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,930 ($1,361) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (36 minutes ago)