Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.434 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,757 ($1,385) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)