Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨478,683 ($7,099) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)