Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.344 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,597 (Php55,520) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)