Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,044 (Php27,594) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)