Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,326 (Php29,732) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)