Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,976 (Php57,916) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)