Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,383 (R$ 4,387) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)