Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,235 (R$ 3,667) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)