Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,564 (R$ 3,807) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)