Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,394 (R$ 3,335) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)