Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 95% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,664 (€707) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)