Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,810 (€1,091) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)