Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,510 (€1,302) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)