Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,264 (€1,099) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)