Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.259 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,477 (€1,335) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)