Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 92% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,789 (€1,505) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)