Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,934 (€1,352) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)