Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.600 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨406,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨399,978 (60,601 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (41 minutes ago)