Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.233 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,383 (10,560 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)