Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.930 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,752 (5,015 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)