Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.859 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,399 (4,869 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)