Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,903 (5,324 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)