Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,909 (€1,126) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)