Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.837 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,636 (€1,071) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)