Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,001 (COL$1,802,700) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)