Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02277 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,168 (COL$1,456,561) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)