Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.029 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,529 (R 19,992) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)