Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,227 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.427 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,372 (Bs 26,818) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)