Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,377 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,108 (Bs 17,701) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)