Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨430,694 (R 85,994) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (32 minutes ago)