Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,584 (R$ 2,757) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)