Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,658 (R$ 3,718) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)