Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.403 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨92,603 (R$ 4,539) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)