Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,957 (R$ 4,286) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (42 minutes ago)