Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨90,406 (R$ 4,618) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)