Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.943 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,646 (R$ 1,938) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)