Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.618 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,784 (R$ 2,075) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)