Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.455 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,886 (R$ 4,935) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)