Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 865 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,186 (R$ 5,111) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)