Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,386 (R$ 2,441) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)