Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,494 (R$ 4,179) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)