Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,299 (R$ 3,967) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)