Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨62,071 (R$ 3,137) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)