Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,897 (£5,031) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)