Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.840 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨532,085 (£6,272) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)