Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.472 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨752,545 (Bs 116,270) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)