Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.433 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨677,785 (Bs 105,362) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨439,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (44 minutes ago)