Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.818 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨640,110 (Bs 93,881) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)