Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.974 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,872 (S/. 3,427) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)