Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.493 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,486 (S/. 3,233) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)