Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.056 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,351 (S/. 3,099) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)