Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,508 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,066 (E£ 5,350) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)