Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.418 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨388,134 (AU$7,549) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (30 minutes ago)