Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.162 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,587 (AU$1,487) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)