Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,175 (Php73,039) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)