Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,928 (€750) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)