Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39392 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,359 (150,688 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)