Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29220 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,657 (323,950 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)