Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38866 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨351,024 (903,177 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨340,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)