Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40464 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨326,388 (806,605 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)