Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨519,698 (﷼ 247,809,367) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)