Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,530 (₩7,765,930) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)