Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06153 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,344 (₩1,988,258) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)