Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05762 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,449 (₩3,773,871) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨183,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)