Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.718 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,983 (2,093TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)