Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.899 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,031 (1,895TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)