Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.246 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨58,528 (4,418TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)