Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,156 (2,001TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)