Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,532 (﷼ 1,730) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)