Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,485 (﷼ 1,948) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (37 minutes ago)