Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.811 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,404 (﷼ 5,918) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)