Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,846 (﷼ 4,833) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)