Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.335 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,251 (﷼ 2,091) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)