Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.147 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,405 (﷼ 5,533) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)