Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,079 ($632) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)