Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,947 ($1,252) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)