Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03877 INR / BIF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,251 (1,863,397 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)