Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03734 INR / BIF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,914 (854,604 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)