Cost of living comparison between Budva, Montenegro and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,455 (€924) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (28 minutes ago)