Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,053 (€1,695) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)