Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,886 (€599) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)