Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,011 (€566) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)