Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,360 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25101 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,713 (365,367 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)