Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,094 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,888 (187,524 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)