Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,082 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25515 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,420 (154,502 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)