Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,979 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24641 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,284 (317,692 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)