Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (₩42,811) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (34 minutes ago)