Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06123 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 146% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,460 (₩2,293,941) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)