Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,826 (₩2,293,636) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)