Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,787 (₩3,051,203) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨125,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (33 minutes ago)