Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,023 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.284 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,830 (3,981 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)