Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,225 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.004 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,699 (5,042 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)