Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,595 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.608 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,276 (1,943 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)