Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,522 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.464 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,400 (1,798 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)