Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨505,199 (€7,239) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)