Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.886 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,551 (47,669 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (19 minutes ago)