Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.927 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,464 (12,800 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)