Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.071 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,803 (24,029 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)