Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.199 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,153 (13,176 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)