Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.590 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨450,801 (£5,458) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨355,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)