Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨525,715 (£6,419) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)