Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.748 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,420 (£751) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)