Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.808 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨668,597 (AU$13,699) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨463,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)