Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.207 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 168% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,114 (AU$1,467) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)